Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, February 20, 2014

Bundle of Jumbo

Within, I am a bundle of 'mish mash' information and do not really feel like gathering it, placing it or connecting to it as I do not have a plan of usage just now.  yikes!

Most of it is exciting, life changing, moving forward possibilities that when gathered, placed, connected to and used will be brilliant.  I believe this with everything in me.

It does FEEL too difficult to tackle just now.  And, tackle it I will.

I will tackle it gently, lovingly, openly and with my truth of who I am and what I feel.  Oh, what a strange place this can be.  I am completely here in the moment with what is and feeling the truth of myself and watching, being aware and connecting to myself as the observer of myself.  And, it is so exciting, I have no words.

I am jumbled up with this information just now.  I feel lost when I know I have been found.  I am connecting to all that I am from conception (perhaps, even before) to this present moment.   It is all blended inside of myself and I feel and believe like I have my whole complete self here on Earth.

The other night for two hours in the middle of the night I found myself finding songs and listening to songs that I used to listen to again and again and again as I child.  I may not have heard these songs for 40 years and I knew the words and I remember singing and dancing to these songs again and again and again.  I would perform them for anyone who would watch.  I think it was my chosen but unconscious way of bringing my whole self into alignment in the now.

As I type this and think these thoughts, it sounds like a 'lulu' to me.  And, it feels like I am connected to the most real part of myself.  Authentic Me - Whole Me   Look out  lol

I will be spending the day with this information and I am open to living, giving and receiving life through this self that is me.

I'm excited and happy to participate and have this experience.

May you find and participate in an experience that you are excited and happy about.   May you feel, know and breathe yourself in it and through it.  Gather, place and connect to the information that is inside of you and use it as/when you are ready.

YOU were born beautiful.  You are beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment