Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Different

By changing things up within our own small world, even in the smallest of ways we can change the flow of energy around and within us and create a new 'flow of energy' that embraces life differently and more fulfillingly; if this is our desire.

Today I walked my dog.  I walked Tiffany.  (Little Bear was not interested in walking although she seems happy and pain-free.  She does not like getting her leash on.  She hides from me to go out if I have the leash in my hand.  She, like me, likes feeling free.  She comes to the door once I put the leash down.  (But this is for another time, perhaps.) 

I walked the dog in the sunshine, 66 degrees and through a quiet morning in the apartment complex.  I walked the dog with my sandals on.  However, it just worked out that I had two pair of sandals at the door and something in me decided to grab one from each pair.    So, I changed things up this morning.  It felt weird, strange and glorious because I did what my impulsiveness told me to do.   I listened with only a little questioning about the weirdness of it.   Ha.

Live the life that comes from inside of YOU.  It is the most glorious life to live -- YOURS.

May you connect to this life inside of you that is you and bring it with you in all that you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment