Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, February 25, 2014

As I

As I get closer and closer to leaving this apartment complex (which I knew I needed to experience and belonged here as well) and am somewhat grateful for the experience of it.... Ha,  I am meeting the depth of some of my neighbors.  This one today told me to look up Abraham Hicks.  (The name is familiar to me and I will be googling him next.)

While I've said hello to this man that takes care of his child and the mom must be the 'breadwinner', he assures me that everything we say is what makes things true.   If I say I get stuck, I get stuck.   If I say, I can't always stay connected, I don't always stay connected.

So, as I go forward from this conversation, I surely am going to say I stay connected to all that is.   I flow easily through all that is.   I heal completely to be all that I am.  I'm going to live at this new house and make it my home.!   hoot.

This man on the playground with his little one that hangs and swings all by himself and isn't two yet - and does so beautifully  I might add -- this man says there is no unhappy.   He is always walking around with cheer and hellos for everyone.

This is me from years ago.  While I still say hello, and I'm still open to share 'cheer', inside of myself it isn't easy as it once was.

So, I'd like to state that this cheer is inside of me and it is as easy as it once was....He says we have two emotions - feeling good and then not as good.  Hmm. 

I think we were built with and I know I have felt more than two emotions.  I have learned to believe that all things are not white or black.   There is much grey.  And, I understand how he could say we only have two. 

However, he says we are all connected to the Source - yes.   We are all one - yes.  We are the power that we are looking for - yes, it is within us through this Source/God/Universal Wisdom. 

So, as I come in from walking the dogs, I am blessed with shared energy and grateful to be open to continuous flow of what is.

May you be open to continuous flow of what is.  May you allow everything you feel, think, breathe, do flow on into and out of the awesome state of YOU. 

No comments:

Post a Comment