Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, March 19, 2012

Dare to Allow Your Dreams to Come to Fruition

If you take time to notice; I'm thinking that there are many coincidences; things lining up; things repeating themselves and signs showing us our way or confirming that we are on the right path.  If nothing else, I find these kinds of things fun, interesting and exciting.

Just wish one of the 'coincidences' I encounter would 'fix' me already.!  (I know, I'm the one telling myself that I broken.  I better stop this!)

I went to the tarot cards again this morning after my HOLD ON/roller coaster ride posts.  I went with the intent to pick a card with the question in my head of what does the holding on mean or is there something more I can do or know.

While using the Rosemary Ellen Guiley and Robert M. Place book, "The Alchemical Tarot", I ended up picking two cards instead of one.

Here goes:

The Wheel of Fortune
Tarot Wisdom:  "What goes up must come down.  The rise and fall of fate can seem like an unending trap, but as we move to the centre of the wheel, our ups and downs become less extreme, and finally, at the axle, we can reach the stillness at the centre of our being.  From this vantage the fluctuations of the fixed and volatile can be seen as the essential rhythm of life.  Like its Eastern counterpart, the yin-yang symbol, this image itself can serve as a subject of contemplation to help in attaining a state of calm.  Meanwhile, the fact that everything changes often works in our favour, so this can be considered a card of good fortune."

Three of Coins
Tarot Wisdom:  "The card suggests an artist who works for the establishment, or who works at a salaried position.  It signifies creativity with security and stability.  It also presents bringing the unconscious, in terms of creativity and ideas, into the physical plane.  The salt coin, which is over the centre column, denotes stability, for in order to express the unconscious, you need stability in life.  The message might relate to receiving patronage or contracts for your creative work, with a minimum risk on your part.  The message also could relate to work you have done in the past, or will do in the future depending on the cards' position in a spread."


May you dare to dream; dare to share your dream; and dare to feel your dream from inside of you as you dare to make it grow.   (there's a lot of daring going on here for me! - perhaps, it can be simpler for you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment