Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Something in the Air

I am so resisting this honest part of me today.  If I were to be honest and state my truth (which is my goal always), I have to admit that I'm achy and irritable in this moment.  I'm not sure why.  My body is in the old reminder of the state of screaming.  My body seems to be screaming at me today.

I've tried quite a few things today and was unable to do them easily.  I DID THEM and ASKED FOR HELP with  what I couldn't do and I'm angry and frustrated and sad that I cannot do it easily.

Just copying old film to new DVDs; setting up the system; pulling plugs, taking off papers, opening discs and pushing buttons was not easy for me to do.  I felt frustrated and would not give up.  I made it as far as I could go and can't seem to connect to the proper area to make the camera play on the big screen.  So I await more help.

My Durby dog is laying down barking.  He is getting a little senile maybe and he barks just lying there now.  It is sad for me and it is also frustrating and trying. 

I'm allowing the littlest things 'bark' at me today.  I want to hide and feel I have no where to hide.  I want to be more involved than I am with people and I don't know the best manner to make this happen; so I stay put.  My dogs are so used to having me around; I feel guilt leaving them.  I have fear in me to just proceed out in the world and play again.

I'm ashamed that I do not know how to do this better.  I want to just do it and make it happen.  My head is not allowing me to.

I feel like I sound like a loser and I certainly do not want to be this!  (God forbid)

So, I don't know if something is in the air or I just have to change the way I think or my body is physically unable; but something is here for me to push through still.  Something is stopping me.  I know it's me and I don't know exactly how to change this. 

Push through I will.

I ask God to push me through to the other side of this and let me get on with living.  'I've gotta lotta living to do.'  (Bye Bye Birdie)

May living you come with ease today.

No comments:

Post a Comment