Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, March 25, 2012

Resistant

I am resistant to opening a 'new post' and typing.  I am blank.  I am sitting here and, yet, I know resistance. . .

It's very dark and 45 degrees out.   It might as well be 15 for how I'm thinking about it.  The mist in the air is probably making the trees, rose bushes, flowers and grass happy.  They are all getting the moisture.  I don't want to even put my nose outback today.  I can see the mist.  The cold mist goes right to my bone and hurts.  I choose to stay inside where it's warm and comfortable for me.   Although, I have to say the cold is coming from my inside out and not from the temperature outside in.  Yes, I think that I sound crazy.  Yes, I know this is my truth.  This is why gloves don't seem to warm my hands.  The gloves cannot reach internally.

DiScOmFoRt....for sure.    although it feels much more like DISCOMFORT.  Perhaps, it would have been best if I stayed resistant to my posting!  Ha.

The animals are quiet and laying.  People are even still in bed in my house.  This is not the norm at all.  It sounds like it's 3 a.m.   Interesting.

So, as I depart from this post, I leave you with warm thoughts and COMFORT throughout your being. 

This is my wish for you today...COMFORT
Bluejay - "spiritual joy and contentedness"
greatdreams.com/animals

No comments:

Post a Comment