Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sores - Ouch

The past two nights I've been kept awake for many hours with sores on my fingers.  My hands are swollen and the throbbing is very uncomfortable.  It feels like a knife is going back and forth and scraping my bone on one of my fingers.  It looks infected.  This is a normal sore for me.  OUCH.

I'm not sure what happened.  I've been doing pretty good on the pain level and I've been able to use my fingers somewhat easily and have been definitely sore free.  They are currently stiff and very difficult to use; extremely sensitive to the touch.

I am sad and angry that this is happening to me again.  I haven't had this much pain for months and I really do not know how I have suffered decades with this great throbbing pain of ulcers on my fingers.

Why I feel like a failure is uncertain in my mind.  I do feel like one because I'm telling myself that these ulcers are my fault.  I could do better.  I'm not sure.  I don't know if it's habit when I stress too much or do too much.  I don't think it's conscious.  It could be unconscious.  I know telling myself I'm a failure is not in my best interest.  There is big part of me that knows this is an untruth.  Even though we all have failed before, this does not make who we are a failure.  In fact, I believe it's better to fail than not to have tried at something that peaks our interest or something we believe could be really beneficial for us to succeed at.  We are human beings doing the best we can with what we know and with the experiences that have made us who we are today. 

I do know I don't want this to be my truth.  I do not want this pain nor do I want any more symptoms of scleroderma.  I guess because I can live so many months without ulcers, I tell myself that there is a way to live ulcer-free; I just have to figure out this way.

It seems when I get close to feeling like playing in the world again; finding a job; exploring this great earth that we live on -- 'something' is not ready for me to do so and things pop up and keep me 'down'; keep me 'in' and 'internal'.  As I'm typing this, I know that fear can have great power over me.  I also feel great excitement with moving on as well. 

So, I am accepting where I am today with hopes that I will be in an easier place tomorrow.  All I can do is strive for it, so strive I will.

May you strive for what you want in your heart today.  May you succeed in accomplishing it.

This is my wish for you today.  I'd also like to suggest replacing the word 'strive' with 'allow' and see how that feels.  Mmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment