Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, March 31, 2012

See

                                                           "See it as it is, but not worse than it is."  

                                                              "Fear will run out if you run with it" 

                                                                                                                    Tony Roberts

I, some of the time, come across a situation and almost immediately take it to the worse possible scenario and put myself in a place of panic and create an untruth that I am not living.  Currently, I am looking at more dental work and right away I find myself thinking it will never heal; this will be horrible to deal with; it's the end of the world for me. (Ha, and that's what it feels like!)   That's not a very helpful or comfortable thought.  The truth is they want to add bone to where they pulled a tooth.  The truth is drs. want me to be better again; create it so I have no problems going forward.  (I heard this before!)  Truth is that I'm scared that I won't heal because I've experienced non-healing or long term healing many times in the past.  Truth is it's very possible I will heal because I have also healed from surgery previously. 

"See it as it is, but not worse than it is."   Helpful and how true.

So, if I get the surgery done, the fear of it will dissipate and more than likely I will be fine.  The fear of 'it' can be many times worse than the truth of actually living through it. 

The thought of something can be more time consuming, more paralyzing, more uncomfortable than the actual, physical 'something'.  

Man; we humans, we can complicate things really, really brilliantly just by using our brains in a negative or not helpful way.  I'm not sure I know anyone who is not brilliant with this!  Some are more brilliant than others, however.

May you use your brain positively today and 'catch' the negative use and say 'oh no - not today'.  'I'm not playing that game today.'

Are we in charge of our own thoughts?  Mmmmm

                                                                           
                                                                         
                                                                                    fotosearch.com
                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment