Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What a Day

It's a beautiful day outside today.  Blue sky, warm sun; I can feel spring in the air!  It's wonderful.  The dogs are all running around.  The cats are dodging around the dogs.  The sun feels so good on my face.

Inside my body there is turmoil.  Turmoil that I am not doing what I want to do.  I'm fixing and helping and dealing with situations that I don't really want to be involved in.  I want to be at the hair dresser getting some blonde highlights.   I want to be relaxed and not agitated.  I want to not be told do something at the last minute that has to be done now.  I want things to be easier for me.  I don't want to have to fight someone that disagrees with me.  I am not happy where I am at.  I want to create the life that I want to live.  Instead I let everything else that is very prevalent here with me win out.  I give everything I have to this and have nothing left for me. 

I'm angry that I have concentrated so strongly on changing me and I feel like a failure.  I have failed myself.  Right now in this minute - I am not  (oh wait)  I am doing what I want to do right now in this minute.  Mmmmm

Why am I so uptight and miserable then?  Dang, this human mind is a playground for many intruders.  I have to stop the intrusion.  Yes, I'm just losing my sanity and heading towards insanity.  'They' tell me when I think like this then I still have sanity; that insane people do not worry about their sanity. 
I'm not so sure.

May you be sure of your sanity today!

No comments:

Post a Comment