Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The SUN

Quotes taken from "The Alchemical Tarot" book by Rosemary Ellen Guiley and Robert M. Place

The Sun.  I've always loved the sun; it's warmth, it's brightness, 'it's brilliance and it's beauty.... and now for it's tarot wisdom....   You might say I've always been a 'sunchaser'!  Interesting

The Sun
"The dawn, or the aurora, is a state of radiant health and wellbeing.  We are cleansed of the past as we bask in the healing rays of the new sun.  This sun is the internal illumination that previously we were too blind to see, it dawns when we bring our masculine and feminine sides into unity and balance.  In Jungian terms this is when our anima or animus joins our conscious mind"  "When all four aspects of our personality - feminine, masculine, persona and shadow - are integrated, we can experience the Higher Self, which is both our centre and our collective whole.
In this state we are motivated and inspired by our desires, but have the maturity to see the yearning of our souls that are at their root.  We have gained the patience to remain unattached to the goal of our quest, manipulating no one and having the strength to simply do what is called for in the present."

I usually only read the "Tarot wisdom" part of the book for each card; however, these words caught my eye.  "They have reached the goal of the work."  "The alchemist reaps what he has sown."  "The number of the Sun, 19, is unity." 

I'm all for reaping what one has sown; reaching our goals and unity!  Can our one Sun help us with this?

      Will you?
                                  escuchasolradio.com
                         

No comments:

Post a Comment