Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, March 5, 2012

Shaking

I'm trying to move forward here.  I'm not balanced.  I'm too focused on the hard topics in life.  I am now free (in my own mind) to do and be and act and live as I please. I do know that in reality, most likely, I always have been free.   Noone is around.  I'm shaking with anticipation.  I don't honestly know how to proceed forward.

I have time to myself now.  My aunt is handling things with a bit of a struggle; however she is handling things.  I can't imagine myself 40 years from now.  I know I won't be the same as I am now; just like 40 years ago, I was very different.

40 years is not a small amount of time.

So, as I'm shaking inside living my truth and sharing it; I know I am where I need to be today and I know I want to feel more fulfilled, satisfied and downright upright.  (whatever the heck that means!)  Meaning, doing what I love and feeling invigorated and alive by it.

Exercise is a good start.  I need more aerobic exercise.  Dancing, walking and moving.  When I feel good, then I am good.  When I am good, I feel good.  Whatever 'good' means to me is what counts for me.  Whatever 'good' means to you, is what counts for you. 

Regular, consistent, push myself to my limit exercise makes me feel good.  I wonder why I resist.  If I had to guess, it's just because it hasn't been my norm for some time.  I know I love it; I think of it as putting myself first and I want to think of it as "I have/want to do it to get to the ultimate me once again".  I used to go to bed thinking that I can't wait to wake up to exercise again tomorrow!  Are these 'knowing cells' still a part of me.  I will see.

May you go to sleep with something you love to do coming your way each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment