Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, March 8, 2012

Reaching for the Stars


                                                                  shirt.woot.com
I am starting anew; professionally, spiritually, emotionally, and physically.  Pretty much, I am starting anew all over again.  I reached out yesterday to an idea that I've had for a long time.  I am afraid of achieving it and I am afraid of not achieving it.  (put myself in a pickle, yes?)  Ha. (it's a secret!...for now)

So, today, I went to the tarot cards by Rosemary Ellen Guiley and Robert M. Place; "The Alchemical Tarot" book.  While I reached for one card, two came.

Queen of Vessels
"You have a mystery to ponder.  The unconscious may be trying to present you with something that is yet beyond your grasp.  Or perhaps you are only supposed to ponder the mystery.  Sometimes to explain the mysteries of life is to diminish them.  When a seed is planted in the ground it must remain unseen for a time while it germinates. If we expose it prematurely to the light it will not sprout."

Eight of Vessels
"Your work is a creative endeavour, not mere labour.  It is engrossing and emotionally satisfying.  By immersing yourself in satisfying work, you become centred, and in turn find your centre, which is the Anima Mundi."

Anima Mundi  (dictionary.com)
    "soul of the world" 

May you connect to the Anima Mundi today; if you feel like it!
                           

No comments:

Post a Comment