Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy Spring!

Happy Spring!  Happy Bling!  Happy, Happy Everything!

Oh, yes.  Spring has sprung and I'm a happy camper!

The blooms on the trees are white, pink and purple petals.  The forsythia's yellow is bright and cheery.  The daffodils and hyacinths have found there way up out of the earth and are starting to bloom.

I have pansies sitting out front in purples and blues to plant and enjoy.

The fish in the pond are swimming and surfacing looking for food.  Don't tell anyone, but I had to feed them because they were looking hungry to me. What fun.  I hope it stays warm so their digestion doesn't get messed up.

I hope it stays warm so I don't get messed up!

May you have a bright and beautiful springtime in your life, your heart and your soul.


"For happiness one needs security, but joy can spring like a flower even from the cliffs of despair."
–Anne Morrow Lindbergh

"Spring passes and one remembers one’s innocence. Summer passes and one remembers one’s exuberance. Autumn passes and one remembers one’s reverence. Winter passes and one remembers one’s perseverance."
–Yoko Ono

"Spring is nature’s way of saying, “Let’s party!”"
–Robin Williams

                 Quotes from Care.com

No comments:

Post a Comment