Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, March 12, 2012

Better Day

I had a great night sleep.  My frozen fingers and the sores are much better and calmer.  The pain has decreased greatly.  The infection is showing no signs of it being there.  I'm so happy and pleased.

Never has it come and gone so fast before.  This, to me, is a great sign and I embrace it.  I am learning that to listen to what my body is saying is the best and fastest way to heal for me.  Ignoring signs; feelings; pain and nuances seem to make them stay with me longer. 

I like things coming and going better.  Feels easier and smoother and I'm grateful to know that (for now) this is what works best for me.

When my body is telling me to rest, it works better if I do not resist and simply rest.  The feeling passes and I can move on easier and much stronger.  Who'd have thunk it!

I'm am learning and seeing things again and again that when we accept what is and allow it; miracles of all sizes are more apt to happen.  When I resist and push back and not want it; the 'it' may stay longer and can even get louder.

May you accept where you are and maybe even see and know the miracle of it.

I am learning that my acceptance and openness to live through whatever is in front of me with as much ease and loving support as I can is a miracle in and of itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment