Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, March 30, 2012

Fearful

I'm fearful of writing.  I have many negative thoughts in my head and they are paralyzing me.  Boring; unconstructive; not helpful; bullsh*t; don't know what I'm talking about; nuts; yadda  yadda   yadda.

Ugh. Doesn't feel fine to be in such a place.  It's quite crazy because it isn't my voice I hear.  It's others; it's made up and it's destructive.

It certainly is BULLSH*T!

So, I take a deep breath and I breathe in my own knowing; my own true voice and my love of myself. 

My posts are helpful (to me); my thoughts are my true self; it sometimes is boring and it's sometimes not; it's constructive for me; yes  yes   yes!

If you find yourself in a fearful place,

May you know that as your are right now today, you are right where you are supposed to be; living your truth, changing what doesn't work and clinging to what does.  And when we let it all go - this is who we are; and, in truth, WE ARE ENOUGH.

There is a life process for each and every one of us.  Trust in your life process.

The sooner we can embrace this path and participate in it going forward, the quicker we will know peace.  This is my true hope.

May you be doing a lot of embracing today!

No comments:

Post a Comment