Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, March 5, 2012

Ignore

If we ignore something; does this make it go away or not be real OR does it just help to not feel the pain of it.  If I ignore something, it certainly doesn't feel as hurtful and to keep it out of my thinking is easier....or is it?

Does it eventually, most likely, catch up with us and we have to deal or walk with it and through it anyway.  If we deal with a circumstance head on and process it and put it behind us - then does it hold less power?

Does it keep popping up again and again when we try to ignore it?

For example, if I have to have a conversation with someone to get their thoughts on something and I keep putting it off and, yet,  it means alot to me; it seems to stay with me and I think and toss and turn it around and around.  When I have the conversation; it is done as I know it and I move on to the next stage of same or I put it behind me, BUT it doesn't stay the same within me.  I have power over it; it doesn't have power over me.

Is it human tendency to ignore or not talk about hurtful things?  Does this help us be more or less human?

May you notice what you may choose to ignore today.  Where would you be if you chose to deal with it head on?
Would it at least allow you to live more freely or different not to ignore it OR does being 'stuck in it' work for you today?  Mmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment