Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, March 21, 2012

World Stuff

I don't know how I find myself here preaching about the world and honor; the world in chaos; and how it's a great opportunity to recreate the world we are living in and on.

Perhaps, I'm watching too much TV.  Perhaps, I'm reading too many books.  Perhaps, I need to get out more (there's no perhaps here). 

Lastly, perhaps, it's just what I am feeling. 

However, maybe I can just be where I am and stop the questions.  Again, maybe there are some things in this world and life that I am just not supposed to have the answer to.

Something to ponder; I suppose.

May you be okay not knowing the answer to everything today.  May you believe that what you do know is perfect for today.

Picture on my wall in my home.
The water is just traveling through.

No comments:

Post a Comment