Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, March 16, 2012

Mind

My mind is too tired and my fingers too sensitive to come here today.  Yet, this is where I find myself.   I'm here to see what I am thinking and feeling.  I come here to learn.

I went out to lunch with family that I love today and when I go out, it's like I'm going out anew.  I'm a new me.  I bring the new me with me. 

I have to admit (not really willingly) that it's scary to venture out with the new me.  The me that tries not to put a social face on too strong.   The me that has fingers that do not work as well as I'd like them to and I drop things.  It takes me a long time to eat and everyone kindly waits for me to finish.

I've been drinking a lot of my blueberry, spinach, banana shakes.  I've been drinking them daily.  With my teeth still having work done and my small mouth, it is easier (much) to get my nutrition this way.  Although, it isn't as enjoyable.  I still take comfort in biting into a tasty morsel!

I would give myself a 5 to 6 on how I did today.  I get caught up in the conversation and my habit is to include myself and I want to learn to sit back and listen more than voicing my own thoughts.  I want to balance the voicing and listening better. 

I get too tired (yes, wimpy) to constantly chat and share.  I want to sit back and let others converse and not feel like I have to be right in there with them always.  This would be really be 'anew'!

So, as I state where my mind is; yes, I do learn what a nut I am and it's okay.  It's okay to play this game for me.  Because, it is the only way I know how to change me for the better.  AND, I want to be better.

May you do better today by thinking about how and what you want to change; if anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment