Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, March 25, 2012

Fingers

My fingers are very sensitive.  I have three sores.  My initial reaction is to try to figure out why I have them.  Hey, it's been 30 years of me trying to figure out why I have them.  Perhaps, this is one mystery (HUGE MYSTERY) that I'm supposed to live with.

Frustrating, tiring and almost defeating.  ALMOST defeating I say.

The disease seems to have reached my gums.  Where I had a tooth pulled, the skin has not healed closed.   It has healed, but there is a small gap that did not close up.  I'm not sure if too much 'stuff' was taken out when the extraction took place or if, this in fact, is the disease.

Quite a lot has been blamed on the disease over the years.  It's an easy out.   I've used it myself again and again and again and again.  Professionals have used it when I've asked the unknown.

Most of the time it was my truth.  Some of the time, it was probably not.  I'm a bit mixed up (too many years) and it has stopped me from doing many, many, many things.  It has been helpful at some things to not have to do things.  See, good and bad on every issue!

It may be the current beautiful warm and sunny days turning back into the cloudy, damp, very cool days.  The fluctuation of temperature is surely not my friend.  I feel beat up by it most times.

When I was in Ocala, Florida, fluctuation there can be dramatic (up to 30 degrees) in one day and it can be regular.  I noticed this year, watching the temperature between here, Ocala and West Palm Beach, Florida, that in West Palm Beach most days fluctuate less then 15 degrees daily.  This is the norm.  I'm wondering if this is one big reason why I feel much better there. 

I know my frame of mind has a lot to do with it as well.  The beauty of palm trees, vibrancy of color on the flowers and trees and the sound and vastness of the ocean really calm me.  Empty leaved trees and brownish grass and drab color does not excite me in the least.

So, onward and forward I go.  Mystery still unsolved.  How will I proceed from here.

How are you handling the mysteries of your life and how do they affect you?

The word acceptance is knocking at my door again.  I do not know why I won't fully let it in....  Another mystery.   Mmmmm   I can almost feel the complete body relaxation from opening this door....

No comments:

Post a Comment