Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, March 29, 2012

A Beautiful Day and Where I'm At

Today is a beautiful sunny day.  The men are in the yard working and the grass is getting mighty green.  Still a bit of 'nippy' cold in the air and it seems that I am also able to breath in spring!

I'm at a weird place just now.  I'm kind of 'nowhere'.  Or, at least, that's how I feel.

I see, feel, know and hear the world moving around; people going on with their busy lives, schedules and routines.

My truth is is that I have changed.  I now (after many decades) have what is going on inside of me matching to what I share on the outside of me.   I now voice my whole truth.  I now share all of me to my 'people'. 

Some of the feedback is that I'm pushing people away; I better stop what I'm doing; I have to be intervened on; one needs to go to the doctor to learn how to deal with me.....  Wow.  Quite the statements.

It's very interesting because I know I am still the same me as I've always been on the inside, but I now choose to reveal this me through truth, writing, conversations and actions.  I don't just let stress sit in me; I let it process through me.  I no longer have the ability to let stress sit within me; I'm grateful for this inability (I think).  Wowza.

Ugh.  Is this me unlovable like I feared at times?   Is this me as screwy and nuts as I wondered at times? 

So, I'm currently at a standstill.  I'm so happy that I finally have the whole me resonating, defined for the most part and in sync.

My loved ones do not know what to do with me.  Some professionals say that this is great; this is right where it's best for me to be.

Why doesn't it feel wonderful, ecstatic and joyful.   I still feel scared and unsettled.

Time will tell if I end up by myself or if I persuade the world (each and every one of us) to be a better us.  (in my very minute corner of it, at the very least).  Just Be the true You; if this is what feels right for You today.  As time goes on, perhaps, we will learn all that we need to know.  May we let life process through us. 

I want to say 'relax, you are lovable'.   Maybe this is what I want to hear or need to hear just now.

I'm learning that what I tell others, most of the time, I do need to believe myself.

May you relax and know that you are lovable.  May you know this deep down and through all the cells that make you YOU.

You are lovable; You matter; I care.

                                                                     little.i-cay.com

No comments:

Post a Comment