Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Where I'm At

I'm more than 3/4 of the way to the point of my wholeness.  I know and live what I feel.  I am connected to my soul and my heart's desire.  I only need to lead my life with this now. 

I have waves of dizziness and I stand more firmly on the ground.  I feel my feet connected to the earth.  The ringing in my ears is still strong.  My fingers are more limber and my nails are trying to grow out.  My skin on the top half of my fingers is tough and sandpaper-like.  My physical strength is lacking. 

I need to bring my spiritual self back into my physical self.  Before, I was much more in my physical self than my spiritual self.  Balance....  the key for me is balance.  The hardest thing for me to achieve is balance; or so it seems.

I am hopeful and know greatness is mine.  I am hopeful and know greatness can be yours.  I believe by living and achieving connection through the truth of who we are; we have greatness.  We all have it.  We only have to tap into it.

I believe I am tapping into it.  It may be as simple as being content and unafraid of where and who I am.  It may be being in the middle of the ocean on a warm, tropical wave on a luxurious, comfortable yacht.  It may be sitting with my dogs and feeling the love.  It may be knowing I helped change someone else's life for the better.  It may be watching a loved one smile.  All of this is greatness for me.  I am ready to be in my greatness.

Are you coming with yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment