Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pansy Time

I saw a sign yesterday that said it was time to plant the pansies!  Oh, yes; I say!  Oh, yes. 

Everything starts coming back to life; sprouting and growing and peaking up through the dirt.  Color starts blooming; trees start 'leaf-ing'; birds start singing and I; I start awakening as well. 

I feel more alive; more grounded; more happy and more inner strength this time of year.  The dormant days of winter (for me) are ending and the 'get out and breathe' in the warm, vibrant life of nature is just beginning again and it is a very joyful time of year for me.

I did see a film entitled "Warren Miller:  Children of Winter" yesterday.  I have to admit the beauty of snow capped mountains and the white heaviness of powder snow on the evergreen trees can be breathtaking.  Watching these 'risk takers' being taken by helicopter and dropped up at the height of the mountain and ski or snowboard straight down the side of it was just awesome.  The vitality and power of each skier was very invigorating for me to watch.  They more than likely dislike the spring that takes away their joy of winter. Winter is their heart.

May you be where your heart is.  And, if you are not, may you know there is a reason for it and take everything in that you can from where you are.  May you embrace where you are while you create the life where your heart and your physical body meet.

It's all in our hands.

                                                            
                                                                impactyourparadigm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment