Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, February 17, 2012

Alone

I'm home without my family these days.  My daughter has been in Florida, USA, showing her horse and enjoying the Florida sunshine while taking classes for her school work.  She is also working at the horse show.  She is finding her way and I am so very proud of her and it's fun to watch her spread her wings and do very well at it.

My husband is in SanFrancisco, California, USA and then off to China for several days.

I'm here 'holding down the fort' and the taking care of the animals and the upkeep of the house and helping and watching my aunt heal brilliantly.  I'm also trying to find good health for myself.  I haven't given up hope yet. 

The process can be tiring and exhausting; exhilarating and life altering in a positive way. 

It is interesting that when I find myself in pain and discomfort; if I look deep enough, I can also find the spark within myself that will try anything and be open to almost anything to find peace and comfort.

May you live your peace and comfort today just because you choose to do so.

                                          Puppies for Sale down at the Horse Show (sent by my daughter as a hint)
                                                              (they will be staying down in Florida;  I'm not that alone!)
                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment