Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Where I'm At

I see many of us facing ourselves head on and looking at our lives and getting real and truthful to ourselves and each other.

I feel this is not an easy thing for many of us and I believe this is a great thing for all of us.

Creating the life we want to live hereforth and acknowledging what is in our lives that we no longer need nor want and helping each other to be the best that we all can be is quite priceless.

It feels exhausting at times and, yet, being stuck or accepting things we really do not want to accept when we really do have the power to change is no longer the answer for a lot of us.

May we grow and also let go together.  May we create a beautiful world that is comfortable to live in.  May we choose not to ignore all the ugliness by becoming more aware of it with as much ease and love as possible.  May we accept and enhance the part of ourselves that will touch the world in the full way that is best for our inner beings and our outer worlds.  Baby steps are allowed.  Average steps are invited.  Giant steps are welcomed.

Are you ready to be, live and breath the true you while creating the magical world that is possible through this?

Whew, that's a pretty big dream.  Dreams become reality all the time. 

Magic (dictionary.com) but not verbatim
the art of producing a desired effect or result through techniques that presumably assure human control through the forces of nature

No comments:

Post a Comment