Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, February 25, 2012

Always Room

I'm learning that I always have room to improve, learn, grow and challenge myself.  Life just has a way of creating this 'room'.

I'm better at not 'pushing back'; accepting what is and speaking my quiet inner voice out loud.  I am learning that I have a right to live my place here on earth and to be true to myself and not worry about my 'social face' so much or 'is it the right way'.

I am learning to live what is the best way for me and being social means sharing me through truth, love and listening.

This is all working out quite nicely for the most part.  I am feeling more in my body and more able to take up as much space in the world as feels warranted.

Life is good when you just BE YOU.

May you BE YOU today in as many moments as you can allow comfortably; and maybe even with a bit of discomfort until the comfort sets in more easily.

How often do you dare show the true, ultimate, maybe even wounded YOU that encompasses Y O U  in this life?

No comments:

Post a Comment