Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, February 27, 2012

March

With March just around the corner, I hoping that Spring is too.  Spring used to be my favorite time of year because it meant everything in nature was coming alive; I was coming alive and we had many, many months of good, warm weather and sunshine ahead of us as well.

It's a beautiful sunny day today.  Spring feels like it's in the air.  I'm certain it is not here to stay; just yet.

I'm moving forward and ready for a party.  I'm ready to start doing some fun things in life and not have so much focus on growing and changing; learning and revamping who I am.

I'm feeling the itch to do this!  Uh Oh  - look out.  LOL

I've been on private yachts, private islands, flown first class, visited and explored many islands and destinations; danced til dawn, slept all day, been with wonderfully charming people, flown in helicopters, worked for large companies and small companies, owned my own company, was a stay at home mom, lived with people; lived by myself, studied alot of interesting (to me) things; and built my own home; owned a few properties, lived different areas, had a child, had a dream romance (and sometimes still do; depending on the day) and been surrounded by beautiful things and beautiful hearts.  I've been blessed.  I am blessed.

I stopped for these past two years to be still and look inward and study intensely who I am and what makes me tick.  I didn't really plan it at first.  However, I went with it.   

I think I'm ready to live our world again and explore, share, laugh and dance.  And, this is for starters.

I may feel different tomorrow (ha) and this is how I feel today in this moment.

May you explore, share, laugh and (fill in blank) today!

No comments:

Post a Comment