Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, February 6, 2012

Uncertain

I'm wondering if it's best for me to say no to having an elderly relative here after originally thinking that these next two months (while my daughter is in FL with her horse world), I was going to reacquaint myself with myself OR is it best for me to have compassion, empathy and understanding and offer her my home and my help.  There is certainly no other place, easily, for her to go. 

Overall, I say to myself to try it and revisit it in two weeks and see where I am.  At moments, I tell myself I am crazy.  Other moments, I tell myself this is where I'm supposed to be. 

I certainly am not 100% certain of which path is best in this moment.  So, I will have her here and see where we end up. 

I find it very interesting how this is the first winter I am here full time and not in Florida.  I find it interesting that my aunt got sick just as my daughter went away.  I know we built this house wth the thought of inviting others in. 

Something in the depth of me is telling me one more 'learning opportunity' before I let you fly.  My head is telling me I am afraid to fly so I created this.

I guess there is truth in both.  We humans are very complex and very simple creatures. 

I don't know how; I don't want to try to understand just now.  I just want to live and do and be the best that I can.

I've got the love and care of others down.  I am working on the love and care of self.  When these two things are combined - it is possible, right? - BAM.  A person can just about have it all. 

I'd like to offer ease of truth to shine bright in your life today as you live with ease, your truth.  Ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment