Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, February 26, 2012

Time

I feel like I do not have enough time to sit at my computer and write about my life, my self, my challenges and my wins.

I do not feel calm enough.  I feel with my aunt wanting and needing me and all my other responsibilities and commitments, I am not comfortable and relaxed in the way I was previously.

Also, when I write  - I think who wants to hear about this stuff.  This doesn't help anyone.  This is way off.  This is embarrassing.   This is wrong.

Oh, the 'bad voices' are out strong as I attack each one and decide what to do with them.

I mentioned to a beautiful person the other day that I feel I have succeeded in almost every way to be the real me with a woman that I've known my whole life and we kept the 'you tell me what to do and I will listen' mentality with.  I have almost completely changed it to my betterment and contentment and truth.  It's really beautiful and it took much energy.   Peace has come.

I am still stuck on waiting on her more than necessary and I do not know how to attack this just yet.  I know she enjoys it and I like that she does and I know I'm hurting her by allowing her to not get her own meals, even though she has become capable of doing so.  We decide she will in the morning and neither one of us says differently than what we have been doing for the past three weeks; me getting her tray full of breakfast goodies and delivering it to her. 

This is the last 'thing' for me to conquer and I will have conquered all the demons within myself that I have wanted to with bringing her in and helping and encouraging her to heal. 

I get mad that I didn't conquer them all and I am proud that I conquered most.

It feels better to pay attention to the pride than the frustruation.

Today, may you concentrate on what you are proud of within and about yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment