Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, February 18, 2012

Keflex

Well, the work that was done on my mouth has made my mouth very sensitive; hurtful and painful to eat.  It is a bit swollen and I think my mouth may be in shock.

I called the dentist today and asked him to prescribe me antibiotics.  He asked if I was allergic to anything; and something in me told me to ask for Keflex.  Now, I have 'been around the block' many times and am very interested in healing modalities and causes and cures for many things is what I seem to easily pay attention to. 

After the dentist agreed to Keflex, I went and looked it up and I see it is good for skin and bone infections and infections of the middle ear; along with other things.  It is not good for the common cold or flu.  The SKIN infections is what I liked reading about and found interesting.  Perhaps, this will also help my skin on my fingers wake up and be healthier and more alive.  Maybe ringing in the ears (tinnitus) could possibly be addressed too.

Wishful thinking is allowed, yes?

So, I'm moving forward with acceptance of where I am as I hope and try for an even better way of life for myself.

May you choose the better way of life for you always.  You do have the key.  I believe that we already have everything in us that we need for true success.  We just have to tap into it.

Happy Tapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment