Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, February 19, 2012

Dogs/Cats/Living

This is a letter to Father Hayer, Editor of Eastern Catholic Life paper from St. Mary's Church, Wilkesbarre, PA.  Written by "Father Pete"

"If I Didn't Have a Dog or Cat...

I could walk barefoot around the yard in safety.
My house could be carpeted instead of tiled and laminated.
All my clothing, furniture, and cars would be hair-free.
When the doorbell rings, I would hear a ring, not a bark!
I would have enough money, and no guilt, to go on a real vacation.
I would not be on a first-name basis with 6 veterinarians, as I put their yet unborn grandkids through college.
Th most used words in my vocabulary would not be:  "out" "sit" "down" "come" "no" "stay" and "leave it!"
I would not talk "baby talk" and my house would not look like a day care center.
I would no longer have to spell the words like T-O-Y, R-I-D-E, B-A-L-L, W-A-L-K, or C-O-O-K-I-E.

But, I would not know the joy of being loved unconditionally by the closest thing to an angel we will ever encounter.  How empty our lives would be without our furry friends!"

Based on furry friends, my life is overflowing with unconditional love.  How lucky I am.
Based on furry friends, my life is overflowing with all of the other 'stuff' also.  Ha!

May you notice the fullness of your life today.

                                     Change is inevitable; Choice is optional; Fullness is awareness

No comments:

Post a Comment