Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, February 18, 2012

"The Alchemical Tarot" Book

More fun with "The Alchemical Tarot" book by Rosemary Ellen Guiley and Robert M. Place

Six of Coins

"The card points to generosity, and the innocence of giving without attachment and expectation of return.  Children suggest a beginner's mind; that is, being true to your emotions.  When you are truly loving, you give innocently.  The child with open hands represents accepting.  Wisdom will come from the gift, because to accept freely is to love yourself.  The owl symbol on the exchanged coin also connote wisdom. The card may show that in some situations there may be more to the giving that is apparent on the surface.  Attachments and expectations may be disguised, but to give or receive without attachment allows wealth to flow freely and keeps one in harmony with the soul of the world.  As the I Ching states, 'It is the law of heaven to make fullness empty and to make full what is modest; - high mountains are worn down by the waters, and the valleys are filled up.'

Oh, my mountains are getting worn down and my life is teaching me how to fill up my valleys for sure.

I am learning more and more to be true to my emotions without question.  My aunt loves owls.  We are learning the give and take of our relationship through love, frustration, honesty, hurt, confusion, strength, weakness and day to day differences.

May you realize that when you find you've worn yourself down that you are the only one that can fill yourself up as well; AND may you do so lovingly and easily.

                                                      Deer in my back yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment