Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, February 20, 2012

Achy, Beat Up, Tired

Oh, I how dislike admitting to these feelings.  I feel like such a whiner and a complainer. 

I am achy, I am beat up and I am tired.  I am not balancing well. 

I had great dinners and lunches this weekend with family and friends.  We laughed, we shared, we discussed and we ate.

I tell myself that with all the tropical beauty in the world, I find myself in 'Sleepville', Pennsylvania.  I say this because all the trees, grass, flowers; most of nature is asleep under the winter temperatures and conditions. 

Why do some of us that love winter find ourselves in the warm weather and some of us that love the warm weather find ourselves in the dead of winter.  It's a choice that I am choosing to live right now because I do not know how to do better.

I know my heart, soul, mind and spirit crave the warm sun; the palm trees, the ocean and the tropical breezes.  I shine in this modality of nature.

I shrink in the cold, dark, dreary weather.  And, yet, here I am.

Is this God keeping me here or is this my choice and choosing.  This has not been a horrible winter for me.  The sores on my fingers have been more minimal than most of the years I have 'weathered' the cold. I find myself more accepting of being down and in sweats.  I go out with the dogs for a few minutes at a time throughout the day and I love the fresh air for those few minutes.  After that, I get uncomfortable and hurt.  So, I come in and find comfort.

I am accepting more and more and coping and adapting to what is.  This is great news for me.  There is less stress; less fight.  There is more acceptance; more peace within.

May you have acceptance and peace within today.

                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment