Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, February 16, 2012

Survived

I survived the tooth extraction.  NOT the most fun I ever had and I'm glad it is over.

It ended up being a 2.15 hr. ordeal from beginning to completion.   It was 4 days ago. 

I received two sutures and I'm still unable to eat normally.  My gums are a bit sensitive and are healing; albeit slowly.

I'm a bit lost with the new responsibilities I took on and I feel a bit lonely.  I want to be more productive in my own life and I want to know more joy. (guess I don't want to talk about my teeth!)


How do I find my way?  How do I step out of myself and create myself anew. How do I learn everything I need to learn for now to be everything that I want to be for now.

We are all worthy of living our life to the fullest, happiest, greatest capacity.  I need to know what this means to me before I can create it. 

I'm not stuck, yet, I'm not content either.

I gotta lotta living to do.

May you know what happiness and living life to the fullest means to you and may you achieve pieces of this today.

No comments:

Post a Comment