Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, February 17, 2012

Realization

I am doing more for others than I do for myself.  Multiple trips to grocery store; multiple trips to doctors; well rounded meals.  I do special trips for the newspaper everyday.  I do realize I am doing these things because this is what I see/think she needs and it gives me something when I fulfill others' needs.  Like giving a gift; we do it because it feels 'right' to us. 

I am seeing with my eyes; mind and heart wide open.

I'm really good at taking care of others.  I want to be really good, again, at taking care of myself first.  I get mad that I'm doing more for others than myself only when I don't do enough for myself.

When I am happy; I enjoy doing for others.  When I deprive myself too much; I am not enjoyable to be around. 

I can deprive or blast myself with love.  Somewhere in between is most likely the best answer for me.

How to do it..... how to do it......

May you know how and enforce doing for yourself what keeps you in your (mostly) content place.

No comments:

Post a Comment