Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, February 10, 2012

Where I'm At

I'm okay.  I'm a bit achy and I'm a bit slow doing things.  My fingers are tight and just a bit sore.  I do get another tooth pulled out on Monday and go right away for temporary work because it is in the front of my mouth.  I don't want to walk around toothless.  (that certainly would be interesting for me)

I found myself doing push ups the other day and I'm dancing a wee bit to any music I put on.  I haven't done push ups in quite a while.  They are not the easiest of exercises, however, they are 'good stuff'.

I'm trying to find my way with a 'guest' in the house and balancing their needs with my own.  I AM LEARNING SO MUCH through new connections/communication and stating my truth with whoever will listen.

All my 'oldest' of relationships are changing and I'm trying to be more open and honest about how I feel and think in the here and now.

It is quite challenging and quite life changing.

It's completely TIRING for me.  It makes my head spin.  I lose the ability to think clearly often.  I am grateful for the people that are sticking with me and staying open and allowing growth in their own lives.  It's kinda cool (to me anyhow). 

It's like creating new information over the old information and it can get mixed up and interspersed at times; in fact, very often.

Is there some information in your head you'd like to let go of, write on top of or add to?

Good news is - you are the only one that can.
Bad news is - you are the only one than can.

May you create information in your psyche that best benefits you today.


                            

No comments:

Post a Comment