Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, February 10, 2012

Change

While bringing someone into my home to care for them changes the dynamics of everything; it also 'wakes me up' to more learning and ability to grow, still, on another level.

The challenges of give and take; do it their way vs. doing it my way is very prevalent these days.

It's amazing the fight my aunt has in her to keep control of many things; even a simple thing like 'you put my socks on up to my ankles and I'll pull them up from there' can stir my own frustration and how much 'give' is too much.   I realize that she wants to be able to do it on her own and her involvement in it helps her.  And, it takes us so much longer to do it this way.  I am learning patience in big ways.

I am also learning how to save and use some of my energy for me by saying no, or please wait, or I can't do it your way all the time.  Note the word 'learning'!

I think I've let the five year old's feelings and beliefs go; and I am still struggling with always wanting to please.  I did state I am not a robot that you can program while I was putting many things away exactly where they were being asked to be placed and exactly in the manner the placement should be done.  Mmmmm

Give and take; give and take. 

Something in me is telling me that this is my last big learning before I will fly again and live my own life as I seem fit.  To live and breathe and do what makes me truly happy with very little negative (if any) effects.  I don't know why I even think about negativity as I follow my own bliss.  Perhaps, this is my exact learning in the now.

My aunt turned 91 and she is a 'whip' and learning to be in her 'chapter' of her life with ease, grace and allowance.  When we discuss what is really going on in each other's 'beings'; we find great peace and connection. 

Acceptance of the unexpected changes that are bestowed upon us is the secret.  Knowing how to always do this is still amiss in me.

How are you at accepting and being open to what is in your life today?  Where is your ability level in truly dealing with 'what is in your life now' in a loving, easy manner?  Are you allowing your true essence to lead you?

No comments:

Post a Comment