Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, February 23, 2012

Tired Head

My head is too tired to know what I think or how I feel other than tired.  We are trying to figure out the next chapter for my aunt.  What she will do; where she will go; how she will be.

Life is throwing a lot of new challenges at me and I'm doing pretty good getting through them.  I'm honest and open and moving forward through love and honesty.

And, I'm tired.

My daughter is down in FL and my husband is over in China still and I'm dealing with the 'home' I live in and everything and everyone in it.  I am the hub of many people.  I love being the hub.  I love being connected to so many walks of life; different people; different ages and different needs, desires and dreams. 

It's a hoot for me.  I love dealing with the truth of myself and others.  It's really fun for me.

It's very satisfying for me.

I still get more drained than I want to.

I want to stop the 'drain' and continue the connections.  I wonder if I can make this happen.  You betcha I can.

May you make happen today what you most want.

P.S.  I'm going for a new 'do' to match my new self.   I'm open to see what evolves.  Bring it. 

What a great opportunity life is giving me to create the life I want to live.  If you see an opportunity for yourself, may you grab it!

No comments:

Post a Comment