Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, February 12, 2012

Nothing to Say

I don't have anything to offer today.  I constantly hear myself telling others "I am learning".  I am learning to balance between my needs and others.  I'm learning to be gentle with myself and not judge myself harshly ever.   I'm learning to accept what comes into my life and not wish it to be different but learn to live it different.

It's quite the coup.  I AM LEARNING TO DO IT BETTER.  BE ME TRULY!  I am blessed to know and live the real me.

May you be blessed to know and live the real you.

May each of us in the world know this truth.  And, then, may we share what truly matters on our innermost levels and let our world that we live in be quite the coup.  A place where we can all be ourselves and learn to live together in peace and harmony with ease.  It would be the biggest, bestest coup of all time!

coup (dictionary.com)
[koo] a highly successful, unexpected act, or move; a clever action or accomplishment.
 
My 'nothing to say' turned out to be quite a coup!  Ha.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment