Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, February 20, 2012

"How do I keep going on?"

I went to "The Alchemical Tarot" card deck and had the above question in my mind.  I closed my eyes and ran my hand just above the spread out deck and when I felt 'heat', I stopped and picked up this card with my eyes now open.

"Five of Vessels"
"Five egg-like vessels were arranged on shelves, but two have fallen.  One has broken and has hatched two birds.  The birds represent things that were hidden, but are now emerging from the unconscious."

"Tarot Wisdom:  You are experiencing commotion, chaos or a loss, but one that is accompanied by a happy discovery of something unexpected.  The message here tells you to look past the loss to what is being gained.  Or, it might relate to a sacrifice made or needed to be made in order to gain something better."*

*From the book "The Alchemical Tarot" by Rosemary Ellen Guiley and Robert M. Place

I am choosing to learn how to be and live 'me' in all situations that life sends my way with peace, honesty, compassion and truth. 

Honesty in how I feel and am affected and truth in sharing this honesty.  Ohhh, scary.  I find I have no other choice at this crossroad in my life.  I also know it's a beautiful gift to myself and my world.

Bring it on World.  I am ready.   Bring it nicely and with ease, please!  lol

May you share your honesty and truth with compassion and peace with the person/situation that you least want to today(do you dare?)  I believe it's better than keeping it in.  My energy is with you.   ooooooo


No comments:

Post a Comment