Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, September 21, 2012

Where I'm At

I'm feeling pretty good.  I have no ulcers on my fingers and my body is only a little achy.  This is a great day.  I'm going to New York City, New York to visit my beautiful niece and see how she has her new life set up there and I know it's going to be grand.  It will be my first trip in quite a long time that I'm wanting to do with 100% of who I am.  I've done just a few trips - 2 to Florida, 2 to Palm Springs, California, however, it was with a 'push' because of my health at the time.  It felt like I was traveling with the flu.

I do not feel this way today.  Hip Hip Hooray.  I am very grateful that I don't feel like I have the 'flu' anymore.  I feel okay.

SO, New York City, here I come.  May I, nor it, ever be the same.   Ha!

I'd like to offer that where I come from in the context of writing this blog is that it not be all about me.  It be about you too.

I'd like to share where I am coming from and, yet, just as important to me, is that I'd like you to make it about you and for you to learn about yourself in your way, allow yourself to grow closer to yourself and share yourself with our world.  This is my wish.

So, while I am pretty good in this minute, very optimistic and extremely hopeful....

May you be the you that is available to you from within and enjoy all the exterior delights!

No comments:

Post a Comment