Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Cutting a Branch

I was just out back cutting a large branch off one of the trees because it had white mites eating it alive.  All of its leaves were dropping off.  In order to save the tree, this branch had to go.  The spray that we were using was not working.

Sometimes I have to let go and disengage from certain things that are 'dis-eased' to me.  When I let this portion or thing go, I have more strength to continue forward with good growth and beautiful-ness that can become abundant again.

So, as I let go of what weighs me down and no longer strengthens me, I hope and think that many things will come along that will help me to fly to new heights.

What no longer makes me happy, let it go.  Just because it did make me happy, or I've known it for so long, is not a reason to let it linger in my life.

May you be done with things lingering in your life that weigh you down.  May you cut them out as you reach for your goals!  Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment