Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, September 28, 2012

Made It

It was a long day yesterday to drive out of town and be with a friend during knee surgery.  AND, I would not have been any other place.  It was a success and now the healing begins and with the healing - transformation and new knowledge; trials and tribulations.

Life is quite the hoot.  One never knows what the day will bring and the possibilities are endless.  To accept what occurs and go with it, for me, is more peaceful than fighting what is and trying to pretend, change or ignore what the truth of each situation is.

So, as I am open to accept what is my life - all of my life - I process it lovingly and openly with trust that I will be okay and things work out as they are meant to.  I do try to work with and towards what I feel and think I want.  I try to do what is in my best interest to accomplish goals and outcomes that I strive for.  And, I also try to allow life to give me what it wants.  Because, I am learning (being close to 100, ha) that it's coming whether I'm open to it or not.  Life happens whether I want it to or not, at times.  When I process this life and accept it to my best ability, it flows through me more easily and, at times, quicker.

So, I left at 7 am; got home at 10 pm (woo-hoo, long day for me).  I accomplished my goal and I feel good about this accomplishment.  I'm grateful for it.  I'm a better person for it.  I am fulfilled by it.

May you be grateful and fulfilled by your goals of today.  This, in itself, is huge.

Every day we get an opportunity to feel grateful and fulfilled; how lucky we are.  May you be lucky today.

No comments:

Post a Comment