Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, September 15, 2012

Where I'm At

I haven't known where I'm at really.  Not sure I do now.  I still have no ulcers on my fingers.  I'm feeling happier and brighter; lighter even.

I'm more sure that what I'm feeling is real and mine to own, and I'm MOSTLY okay with it.  I hear, see and think things differently.  I'm nice to myself.  I'm excited about seeing where I go.  I'm hopeful with some hesitation that fall is here; that cooler weather is here.  It's hasn't been a good time of the year for me for most of my life.

I know that I'll carry on until I don't.  I know that there will be magical and magnificent moments and moments that I don't understand and do not really care to feel.

I do know I will feel all these moments to the best of my ability and be gentler and more aware if I cannot.

My mind hasn't quite caught up to all these changes of hearing, seeing and thinking differently.  It's okay.  I know it will.   I say this because it almost feels like my mind wants to run a lot of the time from the reality of what is.  It still doesn't know how to sit in the truth completely.  There is a fight going on.  My mind whirls and wanders and totally messes up with the connection of the mind and my mouth.  What is in my mind doesn't easily come out of my mouth.  Now, of course, I could blame it on older age AND some of it might be so.  I also feel that it's just my ego, heart and soul fighting for the dominant use of my body.  (where do I come up with this stuff? ha)

Anyhow, I'm in a good but lonely spot.  I know how to be me with my small and little world that I've lived in since the beginning of my blog.  I think I now want to take this 'me' and live bigger and explore more and share lots.

May you know where you are, who you are and where you are heading to the best of your ability today AND maybe, most importantly, be okay with it until you can do different.  May you allow today to be an enjoyable day.

No comments:

Post a Comment