Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, September 30, 2012

Flux

Do you feel it?  This state of flux that our world is in...

I feel it.  My world is 'flux-ing'!  Many changes are occurring in my relationships, other's people's relationships, schools/jobs, re-locations, it's probably real close to my Durby's time to go and some people I talk to....

many of us agree - that the options that are in our lives are ones we'd rather not choose from....  I'd rather have different options I am telling myself.  Of course, they could be worse and I surely do not want to go there.  Yet, I feel myself resisting the options of certain situations I need to proceed forward with.

This is what I consider a state of flux.

State of Flux - "a state of uncertainty of what should be done"  dictionary.com

If you, too, are feeling this state of flux...

May you trust yourself, trust the process and trust your decisions that, by moving forward, we are creating a better world; together.

Without a state of flux, perhaps, the most important decisions would not be reached.  It is not fun, it is necessary; and it is almost exciting for what is to come.

But, what do I know?!   Ha.

I am trying to come from the place of being grateful to have options. 

No comments:

Post a Comment