Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, September 7, 2012

Proof

I saw a baby squirrel become the 'child' of a soldier on an email this morning.  I see dogs and cats nurturing each other.  I see monkeys feeding little pigs and a mouse hanging out on the back of a cat. I've seen dogs with dolphins being best buds.   I see these things over and over and over again.

Is this proof that we can all get along?   What if all we have to do is want it and believe?  Mmmm

May you get along with the rest of our world today.  May you be open to it and see what happens.

                                                          Imperfec.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment