Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, September 17, 2012

Way Cool

But, not in a good way!  lol

It is 50 degrees out there this morning.  I feel it in my bones.  My hands and face are numb.  I'm not in pain;  a little discomfort.  The change in the weather is what seems to get me the most.  My body (and, perhaps, mind) doesn't acclimate quickly or easily to dropped temperatures.

I feel a little fearful because I want to keep going in a positive direction.  Perhaps, I need to change my outlook on what's positive for me.  Right now, it's being out there working to help others.  Perhaps, I can just change it to being home helping others.   I do try to do this now.  I want it to be my profession, however.  I want to feel more worthy.  I believe I would feel more worthy if I could financially support myself.  It was something I loved about the me so long ago -  my independence, freedom and sharing life with my fellow co-workers.

I will continue moving forward.  I will not stay stuck.   This is the good news.

I do not know for certain how I will do this.   This is the not so easy news.

May you understand your 'news' today and continue creating it to be as it best fits you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment