Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, September 3, 2012

End of Summer

It's official.  Labor Day represents the end of summer here in the Northeast United States.  Lots of parties, swimming and food is usually on the agenda for this holiday weekend. 

I used to get Memorial Day and Labor Day, beginning and ending of summer fun, mixed up.  Then I realized Memorial Day was in May and Labor Day was in September;  May for Memorial Day.   I like Memorial Day best!  Fall is a beautiful time of year here.  The temperatures get cooler and still comfortable for me and the leaves on the trees turn yellow, red, orange and brown.  The leaves 'snow' from the trees.  It's beautiful. 

Winter is beautiful too.  But, for me, from the inside looking out works best.  Brrrr.  I'm not quite ready to go here.

It's still very dark here and rainy.  Summer is certainly saying goodbye.  I do believe it will be here for quite a while temperature-wise however.  September was always my favorite time at the beach in New Jersey.  The crowds are gone and the weather is lovely.  I lived 10 years at the beach and there was not one day that I didn't take in the beauty.  I'll be back there one day.

Until then, I have my pond, pool and comfort of my home.  I have wonderful family and great friends close by. 

I guess I'm feeling a bit melancholy on this morning of Labor Day.  One friend wrote me to have a nice Labor Day without labor.  Pretty clever she is!  lol

So, now, I wish you a happy Labor Day without labor wherever you are, whatever you are doing.

May you allow your life to unfold with ease, trust and knowing that you will be okay no matter what comes your way.  Enjoy today, it will never come again.

No comments:

Post a Comment