Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, September 14, 2012

Temperance

The temperance tarot card tells us:

"Temperance represents the continual process of life.  The key meaning of the card is renewal, a balancing of dual forces, and an achievement of harmony that lies beyond conscious control but simply is.  Temperance is mistress of nature and its rhythms, and perfection is her goal.  She is calm and centred, and maintains her steady rhythm in the face of storms and upheavals.  Temperance reminds us that there is a higher order, a higher functioning, to all that happens.  We can tune into this higher consciousness by simply concentrating on the present moment, letting go of preconceptions based on the past and not holding expectations for the future. 
Temperance is also related to the word 'temper', which means to make strong.  Temperance can help our fortitude."

From the book "The Alchemical Tarot" by Rosemary Ellen Guiley and Robert M. Place

Temperance - "moderation or self-restraint in action, statement, etc.; self-control"  (dictionary.com)

Fortitude - "mental and emotional strength in facing difficulty, adversity, danger, or temptation courageously:   (dictionary.com) 

I continue to let go and hold on to my self-control and to know when to do what.  I continue to hold on and let go of my fortitude and love myself through it.

My human side knows self control and lack of self control.  My being human knows strength and has experienced weakness.

May it be okay for you to let go and hold onto your own temperance and fortitude.

This is way too complex of a way to just wish that you allow yourself to feel and exist how your inner self is telling you to do so.  Ha.



No comments:

Post a Comment