Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Ch Ch Ch Changes

I'm very sleepy today.  I took a nap and it felt wonderful.  I'm trying not to buy into my habitual guilt in allowing myself a nap and, even perhaps, moreso, to feel wonderful.  Mmmm

I think I hear voices that are not my own in ......(something is stopping me here in my tracks)

It's very interesting how my mind won't let me process, currently.  My mind won't find the words to what I think I want to express. 

I haven't been eager to blog.  Is it because the greatest change of all is upon me and with this change comes stagnancy of just being with what I am; what I know and who I'm becoming?

This 'great change' is the new me.  Allowing all my hard work, experiences, findings and contemplating to create the change of not being afraid to step up and share the real and true me always; and in each and every moment.

Every encounter I am having is a fresh, new encounter.  It is not habitual.  It creates a new opportunity to do better (or worse) and create the world that I want to be surrounded by.  This is no easy feat.  This has been no easy ride. 

It has been exciting.  It has been informative.  It has been life altering.  I have been blessed to discover the truest of self (or so it feels so most of the time).

It isn't and wasn't easy to look and see what I created and invited into my life on my own accord.  It isn't always pretty to look at the truth of what surrounds me because of my own thinking and decisions.   It was life-draining energy to let go, rebuild and allow a new life to be formed and presented from within.  I think that I did this.

Do I have a clue as to what to do with it or where it's going?  Not really.  I do know I look at and see each situation through loving eyes and an open heart.  This is huge and because it's me and what I wanted, it feels natural.  Not a piece of cake, but natural.

May you allow your natural instinct to take you on the ride that is knocking on your door to get underneath you and create the you that is yours for the taking.

I must be possessed or on drugs or sleep deprived or something.....  Where do I come up with this stuff?  My inner being is saying one thing and my judgemental mind can be harsh and critical.  The fight within is real.  When I let this judgement go..... is this when I truly win?

No comments:

Post a Comment