Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, September 20, 2012

Nice to Know

It's nice to know that the way I think and feel can be understood by others.  It's helps my mind to think of sanity rather than insanity and it gives me great comfort.

"However, even with mild or moderate autoimmune illness, the unpredictability is there.  It's hard to plan any thing, even if it's just a week away, because you don't know what you'll feel like at the time.  You can become very isolated unless you have friends and family who understand and accept that you may have to cancel at the last minute."*

I am very fortunate and absolutely grateful that I have many people in my life that have learned to accept this in me and encourage and show an amazing amount of patience and love.  I am one lucky woman.

I loved reading this because I have known guilt around this topic and often heard myself telling myself that I wish I could do better/be stronger. 

I am grateful for knowing this 'passage'.

May you know that what you feel is the experience of YOU and it's okay to share, accept and offer your truth just as it is.  The people that work best in your life will stay and encourage you.  Be at peace with your truth.  Be at peace knowing that this is who you are supposed to be.  The feeling is here because it's real for you.  Honor yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment